FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I have to Pre-Register for a Pallet & Paint Workshop?
- Yes! We ask that you select a wood piece from our gallery no later than one week before the event. This gives our wood-working team the chance to prepare all of the materials for your arrival.
Do you honor seating requests?
- Yes! Please note your party companions when you register in the comment section. Please also note if you have any special seating needs, such as a low table or handicap accessibility.
Are there any safety precautions that I should take?
- In a typical workshop, you will be using wood working tools such as drills, hammers, nails, sand paper, paint and stains. If you have breathing issues or any other health situation that may bodily harm, you should not attend a Pallet & Paint event. If you aren't sure about your particular situation, please call us and we would be happy to discuss further.
Are we allowed to bring in outside food and wine?
- Yes! We are a BYOB establishment. We have bottle openers, cups, wine buckets and wine cooler sleeves for your use. We also have a small refrigerator on-site that you are welcome to use. Keep the food light...nobody wants to eat sawdust in their veggie dip!!
Is there an age restriction to attend a Pallets & Paint Event?
- Yes! Due to tools and stains used in the studio, children under the age of 16 are not permitted. We do offer a children's and teen option for birthday parties, so please call to discuss if you are interested in a workshop event for your child.
Do I need any wood-working experience to attend a Pallet & Paint Event?
- No! Our fun, experienced, crafty team will guide you in creating your own one of kind masterpiece! No experience required...we promise!!
What should I wear?
- Nothing Fancy! We are dealing with stains, paint and saw dust, so please do not wear clothing that is valuable or important to you. We do provide aprons when you arrive, but please choose your clothing wisely when attending a Pallet & Paint event.
Do you allow custom wood design requests?
- We have many fantastic wood designs to choose from and we will do our best to make small design changes as requested. We are also updating and adding new designs to our growing gallery. If you choose to customize your wood beyond what we are offering, there may be an additional charge and we will call you to discuss. There will be a $20 customization fee charged for major design changes.
Do you offer refunds?
- Due to the custom nature of each piece, we do not offer refunds. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the event will receive a credit to attend a future Pallets Paint class.
Do you sell gift certificates?
- Yes! Give the gift of CREATIVE DIY! Gift Certificates are $54 and good towards a 3 hour Pallet & Paint Workshop. Certificates are on-sale through our website and a digital gift certificate will be emailed to you to either print or forward on.
How is Pallet & Paint different from other workshop studios that I've heard about?
- We are not a franchise. We are a locally, independently owned business. All of our wood signs are original and created by our Craftsmen. Our instructors have painting and teaching experience and many are professional artists. We enjoy making the creative process less intimidating and love seeing our guests walk out of the studio knowing they can conquer the world...one pallet at a time!
Can we host a private party at Pallet & Paint?
- Yes! We love to host birthday parties, corporate events, baby, wedding showers, girls night out or every day celebrations! The minimum number of seats required for a private party is 10 people. The cost is $54 per/person and your guests can register and pay on-line through your private party link.
- For more information, please call Gretchen: 717-350-1144.
Will previously purchased Gift Certificates for Paint & Create Canvas Parties still be accepted?
- Yes! We wouldn't want you to miss out on the fun! You may use your Harrisburg issued gift certificate towards Pallet & Paint wood working parties or at our Paint & Create Canvas Studio in Lemoyne (15 minutes from the Harrisburg studio).
- Gift Certificates purchased for Paint & Create in Lemoyne are only valid at our Pallet & Paint Studio through August 31, 2017.
- If you have any questions regarding your gift certificate, please contact Gretchen at 717-350-1144.